10/14/2012

First Time.....

So this is my first time....

  • Leaving Asia
  • Sharing room with another person
  • Polishing nails by myself
  • Doing homeworks diligently
  • Arriving at school 30 minutes before it started
  • Going home right after the bell rang
  • Sketching & Drawing everyday
  • Going to homecoming dance
  • Watching an opera
  • Being the person who take a bath most regularly at home
  • Purchasing cosmetic stuffs
  • Buying clothes & shoes without my mom
  • Having a hard time to write an essay in Bahasa
  • "Mix & Match"-ing clothes as I like
  • Washing clothes once in a week
  • Hugging dogs
  • Craving for sunlight & heat
  • Owning my own computer
  • Not showing emotions
  • Missing the sound of Adzan
  • Belonging to the minority

So this is my first time....
Being an exchange student.
Living in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment