4/02/2014

Warm Sunlight & Mild Breezes

I used to love the bright sunlight. The brightness somehow covered all the sorrow inside when it shined. It made me feel lively, and bubbly. It made me look like I was shining too. So, I opened up myself for the bright sunlight and stayed loving it for quite a long time. It was too hypnotizing.

Until all of a sudden, there came a day where I realized that I had been believing a lie all that time. I said I loved the bright sunlight. But I kept complaining about how I had to close my eyes during the day, or how I had to put my sunglasses on because I did not want to see what actually was there. I realized that I did not really love the bright sunlight. I could be lively and bubbly by myself, without the bright sunlight. Even worse, instead of being high-spirited, I tended to feel that the weather was too hot. Too hot that it made me sweat, and whine about almost everything. About the point where I said I opened up myself for it? Yes, I took off my sweatshirt, or cardigan since I couldn't hold the hot weather. But that was it. I opened neither my feelings nor my thoughts.

In the middle of my contemplation, I find it enjoyable being under a warm sunlight. The light is soft, it warms the heart. It does not make me feel burnt, does not make me lose my temper. Instead, it soothes me. Oh, I forgot to tell you that the warm sunlight comes with mild breezes. Sounds so peaceful, right? I might wear my sweatshirt back, but the peace I feel inside me lets me open up my thoughts and feelings. The warm sunlight always tells me indirectly that I have an amazing life and I have to love it, and be grateful of it.



Under the warm sunlight, I spend my time knowing myself even more.
Under the warm sunlight, I solve my problems more easily and rationally.
Under the warm sunlight, I know how to be happy by myself, and happy of myself.
Under the warm sunlight, I feel peaceful.
Under the warm sunlight, I can be who I am.

I don't care if the warm sunlight will keep shining for a long time or not.
What I know is it soothed me, and I will still be grateful for it no matter what.

How I love the warm sunlight,
and the mild breezes that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment